We like to be true to our Portsmouth boutique hotel’s unique name! That’s why we chill two complimentary bottles of locally brewed Smuttynose beer to greet you upon check in.
Sip this popular New Hampshire beer in the guest lounge or in the privacy of your room. We’ll also chill a full six-pack for you on request. Just ask about the available options when you call to book. The top 5 coolest things about Smuttynose?
1. The company is named for Smuttynose Island, the third largest of the nine islands that form the Isles of Shoals, a small, rugged archipelago that lies seven miles off the craggy New Hampshire coast.
2. Siblings, Peter & Janet Egelston, along with partners Cora Lee Drew and Mark Metzger, started the Northampton Brewery in 1987, now the oldest brewpub in New England.
3. Smuttynose’s pub at Towle Farm is slated to open in early 2015!
4. There’s a rad seal in the Smutty Nose logo
5. The Lark Hotels marketing department has a soft spot for Smutty Nose’s Robust Porter