Skip to content
- We offer the same competitive rates to all of our guests, regardless of affiliation with AAA, AARP, or other organizations.
- A deposit of one night will be applied to your card upon booking. (50% for stays of 2+ nights)
- A seven (7) day notice of cancellation is required for a refund of your deposit, less $25 fee.
- Children 6 years and older are welcome in all rooms. Children under 6 are welcome in our Deluxe King Room.
- We are a non-smoking property. Smoking & candles are not permitted in any rooms or common areas.
- Guests who smoke or burn candles in their room will incur an addition night's charge to their bill.
- Due to the architecture of our historic building, we are not handicapped accessible.
- 12 exterior steps are required for Inn entrance.
- We unfortunately do not offer any pet friendly rooms.
- Rooms are not equipped with telephones. A common phone is provided for guest use in the lounge.
- For complimentary tickets to the Seacoast Rep, please email us the show title, date & showtime you prefer.
- CHECK IN time is between 2-5 PM. CHECK OUT time is 11 AM.
- Please email us if you will be arriving after 5PM, and we will make arrangements for a self check in.